[Scons-users] Slack workspace?
Ryan
2017-12-01 21:55:16 UTC
Is there a slack (or other) workspace where more interactive scons-related
discussion takes place? I enjoy following the mailing list but thought it
would be interesting to 'hang out' in live discussions, see code snippets
traded, etc.

Thanks! Great community!
Bill Deegan
2017-12-02 00:22:11 UTC

http://scons.org/contact.html

The SCons IRC channel is #scons on the wonderful FreeNode service
<http://freenode.net/> . If there's someone there, the response is quicker
than the mailing list, but the SCons culture is geared more toward email
than IRC, so IRC coverage is sporatic and unpredictable.