[Scons-users] Missing scons-src-3.0.1 packages
Michał Górny
2018-04-23 06:41:18 UTC
Hello,

The links present on download page [1] for scons-src-3.0.1 do not work.
Furthermore, the whole release seems to be missing in scons-src
directory [2]. Could you please fix that?

[1]:https://scons.org/pages/download.html
[2]:https://sourceforge.net/projects/scons/files/scons-src/
--
Best regards,
Michał Górny
Bill Deegan
2018-04-23 16:11:47 UTC
Michal,

We're pruning down the release process.
In that process we may have been overly zealous.

What do you use the -src- package for?

Would this link provide what you need?
https://github.com/SCons/scons/archive/rel_3.0.1.zip

-Bill
Michał Górny
2018-04-23 16:23:21 UTC

W dniu pon, 23.04.2018 o godzinie 09∶11 -0700, użytkownik Bill Deegan
Post by Bill Deegan
Michal,
We're pruning down the release process.
In that process we may have been overly zealous.
What do you use the -src- package for?
To be honest, I'm not using it *yet*. I've just noticed it and wanted
to compare it to the main release. The mention of 'regression tests'
was what made me consider it as an option.
Post by Bill Deegan
Would this link provide what you need?
https://github.com/SCons/scons/archive/rel_3.0.1.zip
I'll take a look later to see how it compares with the regular release.
Post by Bill Deegan
-Bill
Michał Górny
Bill Deegan
2018-04-23 16:44:40 UTC
Michal,

Actually try this one.
I just added a version tag to the branch.
https://github.com/SCons/scons/archive/3.0.1.zip
-Bill
Hi,
Post by Bill Deegan
Would this link provide what you need?
https://github.com/SCons/scons/archive/rel_3.0.1.zip
I'll take a look later to see how it compares with the regular release.
Post by Bill Deegan
-Bill