[Scons-users] SCons Scanner
Paul Tipei
2018-08-14 09:41:49 UTC
Hello,

I'm trying to write a python program that needs to generate a list of
includes found by a scanner and to put them into a list so I can build the
app using only those includes.
I read your documentation and stuff online about scanners and I tried to
use the information but it's not working, and I also didn't understand much
from the documentation.

Can you please give me more information about how to use and write
scanners, and some working examples?

Thank you,
Paul Tipei
Paul Tipei

Paul Tipei
Bill Deegan
2018-08-14 14:06:49 UTC
Paul,

Can you provide more detail about exactly what you're trying to do?
Often people try to use SCons' more complicated bits to do something which
can be done simpler.

-Bill