[Scons-users] Equivalent of 'Builder' in SConscript while writing a tool
Gaurav Juvekar
2017-12-13 15:13:15 UTC

I have some SConscripts which repeatedly construct a Builder and then use it. Now, I want to make a tool from this logic. What should I use instead of the 'Builder' function within the tool?

Is it the same as SCons.Builder.Builder ?
Similarly, is the 'Scanner' function available in SConscripts the same as SCons.Scanner.Base?
--
Regards,
Gaurav Juvekar
William Blevins
2017-12-14 04:01:19 UTC
Have you taken a look here? https://github.com/SCons/scons/wiki/ToolsForFools

V/R,
William

Hi,
Gaurav Juvekar
2017-12-14 04:46:53 UTC
Post by William Blevins
Have you taken a look here? https://github.com/SCons/scons/wiki/ToolsForFools
V/R,
William
On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Gaurav Juvekar
Oh, right. SCons.Builder.Builder is correct. My error was somewhere else it seems. Thanks.
--
Regards,
Gaurav Juvekar